Job: Maintenance Engineer
A brilliant opportunity for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a global automotive engineering company in Shropshire. Work company that provides fantastic skill development opportunities in the automotive industry.
The successful Maintenance Technician will have good electrical and mechanical skills whilst assisting with predictive, preventative & planned maintenance.
- Days: Monday to Friday 8-hour shifts
- HNC/ONC in Electrical Engineering or Apprenticeship
Desirable Skills Needed
- PLC fault finding & controls experience
- Robotic programming experience
- Preventative & Planned maintenance experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Hydraulic & pneumatic experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Welding & laser cutting
This role offers a challenging opportunity any ambitious Maintenance Engineer to join a reputable engineering company with strong career progression opportunities. If this role is of interest to you please apply with your updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency