Air Freight Co-ordinator
Our client, a leading British Logistics provider with Headquarters in Solihull are currently recruiting an experienced Air Freight Co-ordinator to join a specialist division. This is a fantastic opportunity within a well-established organisation offering an excellent salary.
As an Air Freight Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Developing and building relationships to ensure a high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Maintaining and reviewing tariffs with agreed customer rates
- Creating quotations for import, export or cross trade and following up on these
- Negotiating rates with suppliers, airlines and overseas agents
- Checking and raising sales invoices
- Visiting clients on a regular basis
The successful candidate for the role of the Air Freight Co-ordinator will have:
- Commercial experience in air freight forwarding
- Import and export experience involving shipments from Far East and USA
- Experience working within a high pressured environment
As the Air Freight Co-ordinator you will require, a positive attitude, ambition and the ability to travel at short notice as and when required.
In return the Air Freight Co-ordinator will receive a basic salary of between GBP25,000 - GBP28,000 depending upon experience.
If you think you have what it takes to apply for this role, please click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.