Cleaning Supervisor - Weekends Part Time
My client is looking for an experienced cleaning supervisor for a role in Coventry on a large site.
- To supervise the cleaning team - around 15 staff
- To organise the shift rota to ensure workload is delivered to the highest standards
- Ensure cover for other cleaners in a cleaners absence
- To ensure all equipment is cleaned and returned to designated storerooms
- To carry out site inspections including offices and cleaner's cupboards and keep audit forms up to date
- To train and motivate staff in order to maintain consistency of service delivery
- To assist with stock control processes
- To be hands on when needed (although this is predominantly a supervisory role rather than a cleaning position)
- This post is weekends only - 7.00am - 7.00pm
- Previous experience in supervising a team and cleaning skills are essential
- Will have a flexible, can-do attitude
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good standard of both written and spoken communication including IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
A relevant qualification - BICS would be preferred - and a good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations including COSHH
Although my client would ideally like someone from a cleaning background - they are also willing to see candidates who have experience of supervising staff from other backgrounds too.
Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check.
The successful candidate will be joining a large, supportive team. This site has a very low turnover of staff.
Salary GBP22,000 (pro rata)
To apply for this role please submit your current CV, for an informal discussion regarding this role please call Lucy on