Position: Mixer Operator
Reporting to: Shift Manager and/or Senior Operator
Responsible for: Not applicable
Location: Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hours of work: 6am to 6pm; 6pm to 6am (4 on, 4 off)
To maintain a high standard of process and quality control. To ensure Management are fully informed of any potential problems to staff or machinery.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. To liaise with management with regards to production requirements.
2. Assist the maintenance department to carry out routine maintenance as required.
3. To clean and maintain equipment and identify malfunctions.
4. Monitor and record production parameters.
5. Adherence to mixing recipe system with regards to ingredients, tolerances and condition is critical.
6. To identify any problems relating to the mixing process including raw material supply and plant operation and to relay to management.
7. To ensure the platform is adequately stocked for continuous production.
8. To ensure all operations are conducted in compliance with all relevant in house operation procedures and regulatory requirements.
9. To cover other operatives when required.
10. Maintain and log records of work performed.
11. To carry out regular safety checks on machinery.
12. To communicate with peers to ensure seamless handover at shift start and end.
13. To provide instruction/training to other staff as required.
14. Adherence to health and safety requirements with regards to mechanical handling equipment.
15. Maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
16. Maintain maximum efficiency at all times.
17. Observe and adhere to health and safety rules and regulations.
Qualifications * Good standard of general education.
Experience * Previous experience of working in the manufacturing sector.
Skills * Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* Communication skills.
Attitude * Attention to detail.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.