A well-known and highly regarded organisation in Warwick has a requirement for a permanent, full time Finance Assistant. You will be responsible for offering all round support within a busy and fast paced finance team. This includes accurately inputting data, processing invoices, bank reconciliations, and other general accounts and administration tasks. With a focus on staff development and promoting from within, this represents a fantastic opportunity for someone with a finance or administrative background who is looking to make the next step in their career.
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 1 year of experience working within a finance based role
- Experience in accurately using Excel to present information
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an organised and methodical approach to work
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded company with plenty of progression and development opportunities
- Work in a modern office which is easily accessible with onsite parking
- Work within a social and welcoming team
- Be given the opportunity to create your own career path, working with experienced colleagues who will facilitate your career development
This role is ideal for someone with an enthusiastic attitude and a good work ethic. If you have finance experience and believe you could add value to a hard-working team, please apply now.