Sales Office Administrator
We are seeking a competent and robust Sales Office Administrator to support initially on a temporary basis covering 10 months maternity cover.
Our client is a specialist supplier of technical products and they operate from multiple sites across the UK. Established in 1990 they now employ a strong, longstanding team of over 80 staff. Offering a purpose built facility in the heart of Stoke on Trent with a friendly relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to train with industry recognised practitioners with a UK wide client base.
The role of Sales Office Administrator will be key role in the organisation and will require a candidate with the ability to comfortably use Sage200. The Sales Office Administrator will be based in the main office and will support all areas of the team including Sales, Customer Service, Accounts and external members of staff.
The role of Sales Office Administrator will include:
- Processing a high volume of sales orders
- Arranging quotes for external sales staff
- Calculating profits for the company per order
- Raising PO numbers
- Raising invoices
- Ensuring prices and agreements are up to date
- Taking phone calls from external staff and customers alike
Experience we would like to see in candidates:
- Knowledge and use of Sage200 is essential
- Excellent IT ability including Microsoft Excel
- Good standard of Maths skills
- Proven ability of accuracy and a methodical approach
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Office Administrator, Sales Order Processor
The role is based in Newcastle under Lyme and commutable from Hanley, Talke, Tunstall, Burslem, Sandbach and surrounding areas.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: GBP8.17 per hour
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.