Scheduling Shift Planner
SF Group are recruiting on behalf of a large public sector to provide assistance to a smooth running merge for staffing levels between two operations.
Hours: 9 week pre arranged working patterns including one weekend in 9
GBP21,999 - GBP24,030
Looking to speak to candidates with experience of large scale resource planning and major event management to pro-actively plan and manage resources to ensure optimum output with minimum disruption to the business.
- Provide knowledge and advice to heads of business and other partners n respect to resourcing - in keeping with European and National legislation governing working time regulations
- Ensure optimum resourcing for all operations and events with staffing levels, taking into account and emergency situations that may arise which may not be accounted for
- Manage staffing levels across both merging businesses - accounting for routine and bespoke operations - taking into account mandatory training, annual leave, sickness and flexible working hours
- Manage annual leave requests to suit business s SLA's
- Forcast staffing levels by taking into account up coming operations and scheduled company projects
- Collate, analyse and prepare management information responding to staffing levels, time off in lieu, overtime and annual leave
If you are an organised candidate who is used to dealing with staff scheduling within a busy environment then SF Group would be keen to hear from you.
If you are interested in learning more, please click apply, call or email .