HR Manager - Competitive Salary - Nuneaton
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an ambitious HR Manager to join the UK's market leading shower company. You will be passionate, self-motivated and comfortable working within a structured environment with formal reporting processes. You will have great Employee Relations skills and a genuine desire to continually to improve and deliver a customer focused HR approach in all departments.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be pivotal in identifying and leading the business through new initiatives to make the next steps in effective employee engagement, succession planning, recruitment and Employee Relations as well as skill identification, staff training and ongoing development.
- Managing a small team of HR Administrators and support staff
- Work closely with the Board of Directors and senior management team to continually improve and drive change
- Demonstrate and apply considerable knowledge of employment law within a fast-paced environment
- Ensuring that the business remains compliant at all times with respect to the latest HR legislation
This dynamic, fast-paced market leader in the shower industry celebrated their 40th anniversary in 2015, and has established themselves as a member of the Made in Britain scheme, celebrating British manufacturing.
The business is extremely employee-focused, committed to the training and development of their employees, regularly reviewing each individual's needs and requirements to assist with their progression. For an organised HR Manager, this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great deal of responsibility and your chance to make a mark in an established company.
- Excellent training and development
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday and contributory pension scheme
The key skills and qualities of a Retail Account Manager:
- Significant experience as a HR Manager at senior level
- Ideally CIPD Level 7 but at least training towards a CIPD qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced administration skills
- Ability to manage teams effectively
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.