Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A fantastic role has risen for an electrical bias Maintenance Engineer to join our client, based in Shropshire.
Our client are a large industrial manufacturer with around 25 engineers based at this flagship site. This is the right time for an experience electrical bias Maintenance Engineer to work on fully automated and state of the art machinery.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Mechanical skills
- PLC fault finding experience
- FMCG/Manufacturing background
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- You will get involved with projects on site
- Continental days and nights shift pattern
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.