Junior Project Co-ordinator
Role: Junior Project Co-ordinator
Pay: GBP19,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours a week - day shift
Benefits: This is a permanent role which includes a company laptop, phone, iPad & pension.
Company: This company specialise in the installation and refurbishment of restaurant kitchens.
- You will be responsible for attending site for project meetings across the UK,
- Survey kitchen areas for projects,
- Allocating labour,
- Preparing labour spreadsheets,
- Ordering equipment, materials and tools for site installations,
- Liaising with suppliers and construction teams,
- Co-coordinating materials in the warehouse.
- You will be an organised individual who can monitor workloads, allocate work and materials,
- You will ideally be able to read and understand architects drawings & layouts,
- You will have exceptional IT and communication skills.
To apply please email your CV to or call Stephen on .