Are you a committed primary teacher who strives to perform to the best of your ability?
Do you have a natural flair for encouraging children to achieve their full potential?
Do you consistently ensure that the welfare and well-being of the children in your care come first?
If so, The Catholic Partnership Supply Service are actively looking to recruit primary teachers or secondary teachers who are interested in working within primary schools for both day to day and long term supply work in and around the Coventry area. Due to a rapidly growing business, we recruiting strong and dedicated primary teachers to meet the demands of the Catholic primary schools that we work with.
If you are a committed Primary Teacher who has proven experience of raising attainment and excellent classroom behaviour skills, Catholic Partnership Supply Service would like to speak with you. We would like you to be responsible for the teaching of early years, Key Stage 1 or 2 within schools, and use imaginative and effective methods to encourage the children to strive to reach their full potential.
Successful Primary Teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Experience of teaching primary age pupils from Foundation stage to key stage 2
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Benefits of working through CPSS:
- Working within a high percentage of Catholic primary schools in and around Coventry
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Catholic schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.