GDPR Project Manager
GDPR Project Manager, Warwickshire, 3 Month Contract
My client is a world leading Manufacturing and Automotive client specialising in the production of prestigious vehicles account for five of the top ten British best-selling vehicles globally.
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an Project Manager that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience with GDPR.
- Undertaking analysis of its application portfolio to identify which applications contain data which is potentially impacted by the new GDPR regulation.
- Classification of data held within the application
- Impact of GDPR on the data (both in-transit and at rest)
- Action plan for each application's data to comply with GDPR
- Knowledge of international data protection and privacy laws and an understanding of cross-cultural interactions in a global privacy program would be a bonus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Help organise and control the overall programme
- Analysing large data sets, process flows and reporting flows
- Participating in and contributing towards project working forums
- Expert Knowledge of GDPR Knowledge would be a desirable
For more enquires please contact:
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.