- Contract Type
About The Role:
Day to day as a Duty Manager at Halfords you'll be 'hands on' with the following responsibilities;
• Supporting the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with the overall operation of the store
• Supervising the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager
• Inspiring, engaging, motivating and driving store colleagues to deliver the very best level of customer service and product knowledge - so that sales are maximised and customers are 'wowed' every time they visit a Halfords store
• Recognising and celebrating store and colleague successes
• Ensuring the store is kept commercial and visually appealing to our customers in line with company guidelines
• Be an ambassador for the Halfords brand to really drive our business forward
To apply for this role you'll possess similar supervisory experience, gained at Supervisor/Senior Sales/Duty Manager level within a customer facing environment - preferably within a retail store.
You'll be eager and enthusiastic to build a career in retail management, have a passion for the Halfords brand and for delivering exceptional customer service.
Halfords are the UKs leading retailer of leisure and automotive products and the UKs leading operator in garage serving and auto repair. Our retail business boasts over 460 stores, on-line shopping, a delivery service and in-store collection. Just to top this off we are a 'Sunday Times best big companies to work for!'
In return, you'll get an excellent base salary, which can be increased through our 3 Gear Programme where upon completion you will gain a Retail Level 2 Qualification. We also offer a pension and benefits package including performance related bonus, 25% colleague discount (available in our retail stores as well as at our Autocentres), access to a range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services, as well as the option to join our Share Save and Cycle2Work schemes.
So how do you get started? Simply click apply to get your career on the road!