Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: Up to GBP35,000pa
Our client is an established manufacturer based in France. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a Production Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for setting up and subsequently running a production department within their clients' premises. This is a new project requiring a full team to be employed in the coming weeks/months which you will be required to lead.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with significant future opportunities for the successful applicant. Initial training will take place in France so some travel will be required.
- Set up of a brand new production area in Leamington Spa (11 employees Maximum) Assistance will be provided from engineering team based in France.
- Training and recruitment of the operators
- Production supervision and planning, you'll be the key person in the company
- Supervising and coordinating the quality control, report any potential issues to quality manager in France
- Identify lean management initiatives
- Customer support & relation for the main customer based next to the facility, ensure daily deliveries
- Liaise with French headquarters on stock and material purchasing from Europe.
- Ensuring the company H&S procedures are being adhered to at all times
- Representing the Company and championing company policies and values with a positive attitude at all times to our customer
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work pro-actively and autonomously, whilst communicating changes appropriately.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, primary focus on the set up of the new facility.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain composed and upbeat.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills to ensure all team members can identify root causes and take fast effective action to resolve any problems in hand.
- You must have previous supervisory experience.
- Experience with mainland Europe is preferred, some basic French skills are a plus.
The working hours for the operators are Monday to Friday, 07:00 until 16:00. (Friday 7:00 to 12:00). Working hours need to be flexible.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.