TITLE - Bid Writer
LOCATION - Staffordshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Bid Writer to join a leading engineering company. The Bid Writer will be responsible for the timely submission of tender responses, submissions, and the coordination of information to evidence and inform tender responses.
Key responsibilities for the Bid Writer will include:
- Effectively co-ordinate and liaise with clients, internal business development/sales and operational teams to develop and write bespoke, high quality, successful submissions
- Completing Pre-Qualification questionnaires
- Compiling cost and data information for all elements of the Bid
- Seeing the Bids through from PQQ, RFQ to final submission
The Bid Writer will possess the following skills/experience:
- Experience with MS Office, Excel and Visio
- The ability to write clear, focused and logical proposal material and other documentation ensuring consistency of style, content and message
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
If you are interested in this Bid Writer position then please apply with an up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency