Start Date: asap
Contract Length: Initial 6 Months
Location: Castle Donington and/or Warwick
Rate: £400 - £475pwd
As the Risk Engineer you will be working in a dual position where you will be assisting in the day to day Risk activities to maintain the embedded standards. Coupled with this, you will also be heavily involved in the procurement of a new Risk Management system.
- Working with procurement and the wider business to understand the requirements and capability to bring in the new Risk Management system
- Working with; Cost Engineers, QS, Estimators to pull out Contingency Numbers
- Monte Carlo Simulations to understand the impact of risk and uncertainty in financial, project management & cost models
- Facilitating Risk management workshops, developing risk registers and identifying risk
- Running Risk Workshops
- Development & implementation of best practice Risk Management
- Ability to work under pressure, be resilient calm and facilitative to obtain results
- Experience with the At Risk Mgt (ARM) Software tool
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.