Domiciliary Care Manager / Extra Care Manager
We're looking for an experienced Manager of domiciliary care services to take up a Care Manager role within a luxury extra care / assisted living development in Coventry. You'll be responsible for the management of care services to people in their own apartments within the scheme ensuring that high levels of care and customer service are delivered. This great opportunity for an experienced Care Manager, Deputy Manager or Registered Manager to work for a care provider who's passionate about creating a community where older people can live fulfilling lifestyle. On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package including pension, childcare voucher, cycle2work scheme, shopping discounts and more.
The Domiciliary Care Manager Role
As the Care Manager you'll be responsible for ensuring that the levels of care and customer service delivered within the scheme are of a high quality. You'll lead and supervise a staff team of care supervisors, care coordinators, care and support workers.
- You'll complete care assessments with all new clients, develop care plans and attend meetings to evaluate the service provided.
- You'll be responsible for securing the business; you may develop a provision in the community and will liaise with social services and private funders.
- You'll recruit, train and develop a team of staff including care supervisors, care coordinator and care staff
- You'll ensure that performance and quality is monitored
- Ensuring the safeguarding of residents and that all systems are in place for reporting incidents
- Ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
- To ensure that service delivery matches what is contracted and that care income is maximised.
- Staff management and appraisal
- You'll need to have management experience gained within a domiciliary care or extra care environment. Though this role is not CQC registered you will need to demonstrate a full understanding of CQC requirements. You'll have worked in a role such as Care Manager, Registered Manager, Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Excellent leader of staff
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages - outlook, word, excel.
- Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
- Maximising income through selling services
- Budget Management and cost control
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- You'll need to adopt a flexible approach
Interested? To apply for the Care Manager post please click apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681674