Electrical Engineer Senior / Principal Consulting Engineering
You will like
Operating within successful international MEP consulting engineering firm. They are renowned for quality of their people who you will find enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable . Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty to join their team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced staff.
You will like
The Senior or Principal level Electrical Engineer job itself where you will work alongside the Team Leader and other Senior Engineers. You will be responding to client needs, developing and producing reports, specifications and guidance or overseeing testing and commissioning activities. Youllwork closely as a team to ensure youachieve the best results and deliver a consistent high-quality service for our clients.
You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects both in the UK and Internationally, andwill have the opportunity to lead on small projects up to the value of 50,000, and support larger projects, with values of 250million+. Projects span a cross section of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Retail and high end mixed use developments.
You will have
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering
- Thorough understanding of Building Services Engineering and interdisciplinary design through all stages of the design process
- Previous consultancy experience: you will appreciate the importance of complementary specialisms such as acoustics, fire engineering and computer modelling in the design of buildings
- Autonomous approach: able to take a brief from the project lead and deliver control the tasks required
- Responsible for the quality of our outputs
- Appreciation of client needs, with some client facing work
- Ability to identity when outsourcing is required e.g. design CAD work
- Understand and identify resource needs
- Mentor and supervise junior members of staff
- Chartered engineer or close to
You will get
A competitive salary, likely 35,000-45,000 and both core and flexible benefits including:
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Excellent IPD scheme and active support towards further professional accreditation
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76678297