Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst required for a superb leading UK retail company based in Oldbury. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly-growing business in a position promising genuinely good career progression and the chance to sit within a commercial business partnering team.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Margin analysis and advising the operations/sales teams with strategic planning
- Supporting the sales team with sales budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling and "what if" analysis on product catalogue
- Continuous improvement of analysis and reporting tools for commercial finance
- Stock analysis
- Provision of profitability analysis and KPI performance reports
You will be studying ACCA or CIMA, or be newly qualified, and have good experience in financial analysis in your current role. You will come ideally from a retail background, and be able to demonstrate previous experience of margin analysis and financial reporting.
As this is a commercial role, you will also be liaising frequently with the operations and sales teams in a business partnering function, so a friendly, confident and approachable personality are required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76686563