Interim Project Manager
Interim Project Manager required to lead an inventory focused change programme for a period of 6 months, tackling expenditure issues through obsolete stock. West Midlands base £500pd+
Global Distribution Business with a base in the West Midlands and sites across the UK.
The successful Interim Project Manager will report to the Supply Chain Director, working closely with stakeholders in commercial and finance teams, to lead the Inventory focused logistics project in tackling obsolete stock across the network whilst ensuring business as usual service and delivery.
- Work with key stakeholders to define the scope, quality and financial criteria of the project.
- Develop the project approach and plan to included timetable, resources, and create and manage the RAID log.
- Work with internal teams to track progress, coordinate, and be the focal point for all delivery work associated with the project in line with UK PMO guidance.
- Help to solve problems and maintain a positive relationship with key stakeholders.
- Identify risks and help mitigate them throughout the project life cycle.
- Possess the ability to sort, monitor, discard and re-evaluate quickly and effectively, allowing a clear vision which is communicated to all parts of the project team
- Actively collect and analyse data to assess and validate progress
- To liaise with all internal departments to achieve best practice with regard to all aspects of the implementation of the project
- To prepare and submit relevant, appropriate, and timely reports as required
The successful Interim Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 5 years prior Project Management experience in Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Experience of managing/working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in translating business strategies into deliverable plans
- Large scale multi-site business models ideally retail
- Experience of working with/leading Inventory related projects within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Formal project management qualification
- Be able to commute daily to a base in the West Midlands and flexible to travel across the UK.
The successful Interim Project Manager will be offered between £500 and £800pd dependent on experience within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76693344