Cat CE Cylinder Driver
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cat C+E Cylinder Driver to join our team at our Birmingham site on a 6 months fixed term contract basis. In return, we offer a competitive hourly pay rate of £11.40, overtime, paid tachograph breaks, 33 days holiday pro rata and death in service benefit.
We are the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Cat C+E Cylinder Driver will be responsible for delivering gas cylinders to customers whilst providing excellent face to face customer service.
Key responsibilities of the Cat C+E Cylinder Driver role will include:
- Reporting to the Site Manager
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Be compliant with the driver’s hours and tachograph regulations
- Meet driver performance standards
- Contributing in developing customer base / reporting competitor activity in area
- Heavy manual handling required
The successful Cat C+E Cylinder Driver will have:
- Cat C+E driving licence
- HGV class 1 licence ideally but not essential
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- ADR (class 2 gases)
- Flexibility and willingness to work additional hours including some weekend working
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
The hours of work are 45 per week.
Please apply online to be considered for the Cat C+E Cylinder Driver role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76684578