Salary: Up to £31,894 plus company car (starting salary subject to qualifications and experience)
Permanent – 36.25 hours per week
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising for a Repairs Surveyor on behalf of our client, a leading social housing provider based in Birmingham.
Working for one of the largest housing organisations in the Midlands with over 19,000 homes. They are looking to recruit a Repairs Surveyor to oversee the repairs and maintenance services within a defined area.
Working as part of the Housing Directorate you will be responsible for delivering a customer focused repairs, voids and planned works service in accordance with agreed budgets, quality standards and timeframes.
The role will also include:
- Ensuring that works meet agreed quality requirements and achieve value for money
- Managing external contractors
- Stock condition surveys
- Contributing to the overall operation of the Group and embracing the corporate vision and company values
- Championing the Property Services team
As a successful team worker, you will have:
- A track record of delivering fantastic results
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a good role model.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, company car, generous leave entitlement, a contributory pension scheme and a commitment to training and development.
This role could suit someone newly qualified or new to housing and surveying.
Closing Date: 13th October 2017
Interview Date: 23rd October 2017
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76688891