Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
This business is the UK’s leading bakery “food on the go” retailer - is expanding in the UK and your local store is NOW HIRING! Our client are looking for a Retail Supervisor / Team Leader that is as passionate about customers and food as they are to join the team in Shrewsbury!
Their shops are vibrant, down to earth and they loved and famous products speak for themselves. Our client want Supervisors / Team Leaders to ensure that their teams deliver a warm, friendly and happy customer service experience that ultimately drives sales, service standards and excellent products.
As a Retail Supervisor / Team Leader, you will be required to lead a small but busy team, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of your store. Your guidance will be essential to ensuring great products, customer service and a friendly and efficient atmosphere.
Retail Supervisor / Team Leader Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with the Manager ensuring that the customers get great products and a friendly service from a motivated team
- Getting involved in food preparation, managing hygiene
- Ensure that the store looks visually presentable, tidy and clean
- Ensure cleaning schedules are in place and followed by team members to maintain high standards
- Delegate tasks and guide the team, leading by example so that all procedures are adhered to
- Assist with staff rotas, shift patterns. breaks
- Follow cashing up procedures
- Serve customers to the highest standards providing an exceptional customer experience
- Encourage the team to up sell on products and drive sales
- Motivating the team to ensure great results
The Ideal Retail Supervisor / Team Leader:
Ideally you will have some experience of supervising a team in a customer service / retail environment however, full training will be provided. Essentially, they are looking for a warm, energetic personality with lots of passion for customer service. As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development.
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and required to cover various shifts with early morning starts from 5.00/6.00am.
You Will Receive:
As the Retail Supervisor / Team Leader you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.75. You will also receive:
- Training on all aspects of the role
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. This business have strategic brand partnerships with popular retailers and restaurants in local high streets.
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as the Retail Supervisor / Team Leader! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76690222