Head Hotel Receptionist
Calling all hospitality professionals! Are you a Hotel Supervisor looking for the next step in your career? If so, keep reading!
To be the Reception Team Lead, working within the front office environment. Being the first point of contact and to manage the front house booking/billing system.
To participate in the development of the business and its ongoing success and the achievement of its customer service objectives
Duties and Responsibilities
- To operate the front office delivering first class levels of customer service and hospitality in accordance with standards of operation
- To provide the very best impression both in person and through the telephone
- To work with the front office team in the identification and development of potential business
- Ensure the team up-sells on every booking to maximise revenue
- To operate the front office booking system to maximise revenue
- To ensure that all sales call targets by the reception are met weekly.
- To provide accurate and timely information as appropriate throughout the business
- Ensure timely invoicing of bedroom, events and conference business
- Manage bedroom rates to maximise revenue
- Convert bookings from agencies to direct bookers
- To liaise effectively with security/night staff to ensure seamless operation of Reception throughout the day and week
- Training and monitoring of reception staff in company procedures
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Proven sales ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Hospitality experience essential
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681620