Powertrain Attribute Leader - 33853 - up to £2541/hr Ltd
A Powertrain Attribute Leader is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £25.41 Ltd Co per hour.
This department functions across all hardware and attribute disciplines within Powertrain. The Attribute Leader is the interface between the Powertrain Systems and the pre Kick-Off Concept team, with regard to boundary condition requirements and attributes convergence of Powertrain system, up to Vehicle Kick Off.
The Attribute Leader generate and own the Powertrain Target Brochure for each Program in its pre KO phase; to be successful in his role, he/she will have to:
- Liaise with Powertrain function engineers to determine boundary conditions to achieve Powertrain performance
- Liaise with Technical Specialists to insure the system compliance to boundary targets
- Support conceptual powertrain packages to achieve boundary conditions
- Seek to deliver "balanced" attributes across all powertrain systems
- Satisfy the deliverables
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Strong understanding of attributes interaction and system engineering on Powertrain Performance. Must be able to identify, explain and apply the benefits of System Engineering.
- Familiarity with vehicle installation requirements & proven delivery of at least one of the ten Powertrain systems. Proven capability of working across multiple PT disciplines in a rapidly changing environment with conflicting demands across a wide range of commodities.
- Must be proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a passion for technology.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
33853 - Please contact James Tilley for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959244644