The network engineer will support the delivery of the migration activities, working with migration specialists, to ensure that the target environment is prepared for migration and any changes for cutover are implemented in a timely manner.
- Low level network design.
- Apply changes to network infrastructure and config.
- Participating in workshops to define implementation plan/run books.
- Risk and Issue mitigation.
- Experience migrating physical and virtual servers between data centres over network links.
- Ability to analyse current network infrastructure and create configuration on target infrastructure (Firewall rules / load balancing rules / static routes).
- Technologies F5 BigIP.
- VMWare vCentre/vSphere 6.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959239360