UK Customer Service Representative
Kimal® are an innovative and trusted developer, manufacturer and supplier of customised procedure packs and vascular access devices for use across a range of clinical departments. As a proudly independent company, our responsiveness and agility, combined with strong partnership and collaboration ethos, make us a supplier of choice to health organisations the world over.
We are looking for a UK Customer Service Representative to be the first point of contact for Kimal Plc UK external and internal customers, mainly via the telephone and e-mail. You will be responsible for receiving and processing orders to a very high standard, handle enquires and complaints in an efficient and friendly manner and ensure that our customers? expectations are met to a very high standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To process customer orders accurately, receive incoming calls, and make outgoing calls to ensure customer expectations are met
- Involvement & participation in continuous improvement activities throughout the business functions
- Ensure that proactive management of delivery and order information is provided to customers regularly
- Responsible for co-ordinating responses to customer requests related to product information, pricing, deliveries, agreements, tenders and quotations
- Maintain a strong line of communication with the manufacturing, planning department, and the procurement teams across the company sites to ensure timely deliveries of products on time
- Developing key relationships with internal and external customers
- General administration duties in relation to the role
- Dealing with Customer Complaints as detailed by the company guidelines
- Liaise with warehouse, couriers, planning and all relevant departments to ensure the customers? expectations are met
The successfully appointed UK Customer Service Representative will be educated to A ?level or equivalent and have worked in a demanding Customer Service environment previously.
Skills and Experiences Required:
- Strong Customer Focus
- Effective Communication ? both written and verbal
- Team Work
- Confidence and Competence at making external calls and answering inbound calls
- Problem Solving
- Receptive to Change
- Able to Plan & Organise
- Results Driven
- IT Literate (Intermediate Level on Microsoft Packages)
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Proven ability to work under pressure
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click on ?Apply? and upload your CV. You will then be sent an email with a link to complete an online application form. You must complete both parts of the application process to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959245291