Production Operative/ Immediate starts available
We have a fantastic opportunity, to work with one of our clients specialising in the automotive field.
Our client is looking for production operatives, to support them in manufacturing automotive components to supply key vehicle manufacturing brands across Europe.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude to work
- Pick and pack products correctly
- show a logical approach to work
- Have some automotive experience
- Be reliable, with good timekeeping
- FLT experience or licence an advantage
- Production operative
- Goods in
- Pick orders
- Pack orders
- Assemble automotive parts
- Quality Inspection
- FLT if candidate has licence
The role of a production operative, requires the worker to complete the job from start to finish. It is essential, processes and procedures are followed, to ensure the quality of product designed is of the highest standard.
Training will be given, however previous experience as a production operative in the automotive field, is an advantage.
Rotating weekly shifts
- 06.00-14.00+ 2 hours compulsory overtime
- 16.00-24.00 + 2 compulsory overtime
- Entry level £7.50 rising to £9.67 (shift allowance also paid)
Start your new journey and call Chris Cooper@Pure Staff on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959246829