Powertrain Calibration Engineer - 33055 - Up to £2710/hr Ltd
A Powertrain Calibration Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £27.10 Ltd Co per hour.
An experienced powertrain calibration engineer - Gasoline, Diesel or Hybrid is required to join an established team working on a range of exciting future applications and technologies. The role involves simulation, test bed and vehicle based calibration activities to optimise performance and emissions to meet both legislative and customer specific targets.
To apply for this Powertrain Calibration Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Minimum of 1-2 years` experience in a powertrain calibration team environment.
- Experience in identifying and solving root cause of complex calibration related problems.
- Experienced user of engineering tools such as Matlab, Simulink, DIADEM, INCA, AVL Concerto, Cameo and CRETA.
- Experience of working within a calibration team and applying and improving methods, processes and engineering tools.
- Fundamental understanding of powertrain systems and control theory required.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Powertrain Calibration Engineer - 33055 - up to £27.10/hr Ltd Co - Powertrain
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959244615