Customer Care Agent
Our award winning client is seeking a new team member within their Customer Care Department. This is an opportunity for a Customer Care Agent to work within a business that offers excellent on the job training. The role offers the chance to work in a strong Customer Care team environment within a longstanding and very well-established business who is continuing to grow year on year. The company places great emphasis on providing a high level of customer service to its clients and have great pride in what they do within their industry.
- Responding to inbound calls within the customer care team. Taking calls from clients and dealing with their needs and requests
- Collating and issuing various customer KPI's
- Entering information onto in-house and general system, such as details about the customers jobs
- Administration tasks to ensure the effective completion of various documents
Candidates will ideally possess the following experience:
- Someone who can give examples of working within a highly effective customer service / customer care environment - ideally within a busy and pressurised environment
- Confidence and empathy to deal with customers across all levels
- A strong problem solver and someone who can show empathy within strained situations
- Be able to work under minimum supervision
- Someone who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Ideally someone who has worked in the service industry
- Good IT experience using Word and Excel
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Customer Service Advisor, Transport Administrator, Transport Advisor or Customer Care Advisor
The role is based in Stoke on Trent and is commutable from: Congleton, Newcastle under Lyme, Biddulph and Crewe.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959245554