PI Stock Controller
Main Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Stock control team leader, you will be responsible for maintaining all inventory related activities
Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company maintains a good stock holding and accuracy, with accordance with KPMG legislation's.
- Excel Experience
- Be vigilant and numerically literate with good attention to detail
- Manage the locations that the stock is stored in and update the system as and when required
- Ensure the stock control department is well organised and controlled sufficiently, to be able to support the Picking teams.
- Perform Cycle count checks
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted and addressed where appropriate.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with and fully maintained as detailed in the Health & Safety Management System.
General Responsibilities (standard to all staff):
- At all times promote a good image of the Company.
- Where a Company uniform has been issued it must be worn at all times when on duty.
- Read Company rules, procedures and agreements and any notices displayed by the Company.
- Complete Company documentation as required by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Promptly report all defective equipment.
- Report all hazardous situations or dangerous occurrences immediately to your Manager.
This is only an example of the Job role and the list is inexhaustible
To apply please send your CV to ********************** or call ************
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959250862