Cleaner (Part-Time) - Permanent
Job Title: Cleaner (Part-Time)
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Working Hours: 12.50 per week
Pay Rate: £8.58 per hour
Job Advert Detail
My Client has currently has 3 vacancies for Cleaners working 5.00 pm to 7.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 4.30 pm to 7.00 pm Friday, working 12.5 hours each week. The successful candidates will be required to work to a high standard to maintain cleanliness within a designated area to ensure excellent standards of hygiene and maintain the positive visual impact of the building for visitors. The role includes:
- Dusting and vacuuming of stairs.
- Dusting & polishing of desks, chairs and other general surfaces.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping of floors
- Using floor scrubbing machines.
- Emptying general waste bins.
- The completion of cleaning checklists.
- Cleaning of toilets
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to follow set policies and procedures
- To reliable and flexible to the needs of the business
- To be friendly and approachable
- Experience of using floor cleaning machines
Please send your up to date CV to Guy Hancox at Pure Staff (Permanent) today via this job advert link.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959250572