Salary: Circa 28k - 32k
Shift Pattern: Mon - Thurs 8:00 to 5:15pm Friday 8:00am to 11:50am
Local manufacturing company now requires a Facilities Manager.
Facilities Manager - Job Outline:
To conduct TPM activity in line with the issued schedule. To maintain the plant and site services to ensure minimal disruption production. To recommend and implement improvements for the plant efficiency and cost reduction
Facilities Manager - Main Responsibilities:
- To conduct TPM checks in line with the issued schedule and procedure.
- To complete TPM check sheets correctly and accurately.
- To report and resolve issues that may affect the Health and Safety of employees or cause disruption to production.
- To carry out general and routine maintenance work resulting from site and building maintenance inspections and maintenance work requests received by the department.
- To respond and assist in emergency and non-emergency situations to maintain and support production requirements and to maintain the on site services.
- To play an active role in recommending and supporting continuous improvement through Kaizan and 5s activity in order to reduce waste and duplication to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- To provide support to other departments and comply with any reasonable request from your supervisor or manager in accordance with department or company objectives.
- To identify common or repeat faults and implement corrective actions to prevent further occurrences. Recommend changes to TPM schedule accordingly.
- To identify critical spares for plant and equipment and ensure stock levels are specified and maintained.
- To investigate and implement continuous improvement activities for plant and equipment efficiency.
- To participate in site project work and assist Supervisor to ensure budget and timescale are adhered to.
- To produce maintenance and training manuals for site plant and equipment.
- To supervise external contractors whilst working on site and ensure all Health and Safety and company guidelines are adhered to.
Facilities Manager - About You
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing industry Facilities Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
?Hold an engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC or HND in mechanical and/or electrical maintenance or equivalent.
?Hold a 17th edition certificate
?Knowledge of basic Plc programmes and Fault finding using Plc's - Desirable
For more information please call Tom Schwartz on **************
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959255268