Senior Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant
Currently representing a RIBA and IStructE award winning consultancy in Birmingham that provide a multi-disciplinary service in infrastructure and regeneration projects across the UK. My client is looking for a Senior Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant who will be leading the design of a range of infrastructure schemes throughout the UK across highway, drainage, residential and commercial sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Senior Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant to lead junior members of staff and liaise with clients with projects including Services Planning, Flood Risk and Drainage, Transportation and Highways and Sustainability / renewable energy.
Senior Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant Position Overview
- Flood modelling using ISIS and/or ICM (essential).
- Drainage network / source control modelling using WinDES (preferable).
- Standards and guidance such as PPS25 / NPPF / CIRIA C522, C609, C697.
- Report writing to an excellent standard.
- Working with diverse project delivery teams, including director level client interfaces
Senior Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant Position Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years' experience is essential.
- A degree in an Engineering discipline or appropriate qualifications and experience of working in a similar role
Senior Flood Risk & Drainage Consultant Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k-55k+ (DOE)
- Working hours Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959255348