Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team based in Stratford upon Avon. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of up to £24,000 per annum.
Responsibilities as our Maintenance Engineer:
- Complete quality reactive maintenance within hotels across territory.
- Develop strong working relationships with the hotel operations teams ensuring that the customer is key focus.
- First time fix of completion of reactive maintenance jobs that are scheduled for hotels.
- Comply with the requirements of Health and Safety, other relevant legislation and Travelodge policies and procedures and H&S responsibility for direct reports. Ensure that PPE is used as required.
- Ensure that all jobs allocated are consistently completed to a satisfactory finish in accordance with agreed standards and KPIs.
- Responsible for returning rooms to sale as quickly and efficiently as possible in a safe manner
- Manage van storage of stock to agreed levels and ensure that you have parts available to complete jobs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Liaise with Regional Maintenance Manager to agree non-reactive works to be undertaken.
Key Skills needed to become our Maintenance Engineer:
- City and Guilds or NVQ2 in Plumbing; Electrical or Painting & Decorating
- Electrical Certification to 17 Edition; Inspection and testing
- IT and systems literate
- High levels of attention to detail
- Drive and the determination to continuously improve
- High levels of customer insight and brand passion
- Good communication skills, both internally and with suppliers / 3rd parties
- Proven track record of delivery and success.
Salary and Benefits when you become our Maintenance Engineer:
- £26 - 28000 depending on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 8%
- 50% discount on Travelodge product
- BUPA health care
- 4% contributory pension
- 40 hours (1 Saturday in 3 returned in lieu)
- Ford Sprinter Van & Tools
- Merchant & Fuel Card
- Samsung Note phone/PDA
- Opportunities to train and upskill
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Engineer then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959253380