We are seeking to recruit an experienced Training Manager to further develop our clients changing needs and improve customer experience and service. You will therefore be tasked in designing and then delivering an ongoing training forum across a multi functional team, spread across the whole of the UK.
The main duties will include to develop and administer training programs for employees, assesses training and development needs for organisations, helping individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creating training manuals, presenting in-person training sessions, and then monitoring training for effectiveness. E-learning experience and delivery is essential, and a relevant degree qualification would also be preferable.
Training Manager Job Duties
- Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment
- Specialises in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
Please apply in the first instance, where we can share further details and have a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959250234