Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
This business is a well established and a market leader that specialise within the packaging sector. Right now the company are expanding and their growth plans require them to increase their production levels by recruiting a Maintenance Engineer that can repair the plant equipment. My client have a fantastic team currently and are looking to take on another engineer that has a can do attitude and can help them achieve their growth plans by keeping the plant running at maximum efficiency.
Why should you work for this client?
- Fantastic reputation ? growing company
- Stability ? Permanent position? loads of training available
- Progression ? extensions to your role + chances to step up to Supervisory positions within 12 months.
The type of person this business requires is as follows?
- 3 Years minimum experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Experience in fault finding and reactive maintenance within FMCG/Food
- Multi-Skilled ? can fault find on PLC?s, read schematic drawings
- Experience working with hydraulics and Pnuematics
- Example backgrounds: FMCG, packaging, food, EX forces, Recycling, Plastics
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering , Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959248303