PMO Project Administrator
Annual Salary (GBP): Competitive, plus profit share and benefits package
Contract Type: Permanent
We are expanding our team and are searching for a bright, dynamic PMO Project Administrator who has the ability and personality to join us and make an immediate impact for both Summit and our clients.
This role requires an equal balance of strong inter-personal skills and a love of data / co-ordination.
- Resource management
- Budget support
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Management of the RAID log and Change Control
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
- Be proactive and have strong inter-personal skills
For 16 years we have worked with some of Europe?s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else.
Our unique online retail ?value chain? provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
Why you would want to work for us
- You want to be part of a growing company where you can make your mark; you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to an exceptional business and help shape its future.
- You want to make it happen; while we're all generally up for a good time, we work hard towards producing tangible results that contribute to the company's success.
- You appreciate and thrive in a relaxed environment; our office is friendly, with events to suit everyone and encouraging a sense of fun. We appreciate that everyone is different and everyone has something unique to add to the team.
Desired Skills & Experience;
- At least 2+ years working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of a formal project management methodology
- Brilliant with MS Excel
- Project planning ability
- Experience of working on IT/IS projects / programmes
- Ability to analyse and present information
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959252500