Note Taker / Student support
Balfor is currently looking for experienced note takers to work in Worcester and join our support team within education providers.
You will be required to:
To take notes and work through these and support student with their studies. This will involve additional support of library assistance, making appointments, manual handling and any other support that may be required by the student.
Your Skills :
You will have experience of working with students with disabilities mainly visual impairment and specific learning difficulties. You will have quick and accurate typing skills, 30-45 words per minute.
Degree, preferably Maths or equivalent.
- NRCPD Registered Notetaker
- Signature NVQ 2 electronic note-taking
- OCN Level 3 Certificate in Electronic Notetaking for VI students
- CACDP Level 3 Certificate for Manual/Electronic Notetakers
- Other relevant/in-house note taking qualification
- To be able to write clear informative information
- To be able to give the notes to the students in a reasonable amount of time.
- creativity for adapting learning resources
- Basic IT skills.
- Previous experience as a note taker/ student support
- Enhanced adults dbs check
What you'll do
Your day-to-day duties may include:
- To sign in and out on a daily basis
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959251957