Full time Insurance Advisor
Basic Salary £16,000 OTE £18,500
With over 20 years experience within the insurance industry Autonet are winners of Several Prestigious insurance awards.
If you wish to join a multi national insurance broker, where we care about your development and offer industry recognised qualifications, then we are the company for you!!
We currently employ over 700 staff and have offices within the Midlands and the North West and this is your chance to play a part in out continued expansion.
To be a successful Insurance Advisor you will need to be able to communicate with people at all levels, ensuring that you provide the best possible customer service.
You will be handling inbound enquiries from customers who have had a quotation from the price comparison websites whilst also suggesting the best additional products to suit the customer?s needs. Working at our contact centre headquarters in Stoke on Trent, You will possess the following skills and experiences
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, whilst multi-tasking
- Excellent customer services skills and a professional manner
- The ability to work towards set targets whilst under pressure
- PC literate
- Company Benefits:
- CII Qualification opportunities
- Pension, Critical illness & death in service cover
- Regular salary reviews
- Health care cash plans to improve health and wellbeing
- Generous holiday provision that grows
- Product discounts including breakdown cover
- Discounts at local and national stores and service providers
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience as the following: Insurance Advisor, Insurance professional, Customer Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor, Call Centre Agent, Sales Executive, Business Development Officer, Telesales Executive, Inbound Sales, Claims Advisor, Customer Account Manager, Customer Services Advisor, Outbound Sales Advisor, and Customer Assistant.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959252522