Salary: Circa £26k
A global industrial manufacturing company is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager to be responsible for all material handling activities, purchasing, stock control and budget control.
Key responsibilities as the Warehouse Manager:
- Manage the stores materials handling activities
- Placing & receive orders by, whilst seeking the most competitive prices
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Use SAP system and internal ?requisition' system to manage purchases
- Work closely with the Engineering department on delivery, location, storage and stock levels
- Expedite and chase suppliers and delivery times
- Control budgets, monitor suppliers on a daily weekly basis
- Maintain the stores to a clean and tidy standard
Warehouse Manager requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from a manufacturing/stores/distribution environment. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in a Warehouse/Stores/Distribution environment
- Valid Forklift (FLT) license required
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- SAP experience advantageous
- Customer facing experience
- Good interpersonal skills ability to communicate with management
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive and take ownership of work
Apply for the Warehouse Manager role today using the links provided.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
Warehouse Manager, Stores Manager
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959254899