Lead Contracts Manager (Commercial)
Job Title: Lead Contracts Manager (Commercial)
Based (Region/office): Birmingham
A commercial based Lead Contracts Manager is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Lead Contracts Manager to be based in Birmingham.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and monitor the operational service level to ensure contract KPI?s are achieved
- Ensure that a consistent level of service delivery is provided
- Development of client relationship with the company
- Innovative management to meet changing business or operational circumstances
- General support and advice concerning contract issues.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission and payment of financial applications
- Effective management of invoicing process
- To maintain contract profit levels and client satisfaction
- To ensure the clients CAFM system is updated, and to ensure monthly meeting minutes are issued, and all action points are closed.
- Full understanding of Contract SLA and KPI
- Contract mobilisation, induction and training
- Attendance of internal and external meetings as required
- Quality Plan management
- Evaluation of installed systems and design in conjunction with the operations team
- Analysis of any service failures
- Data and record management
- Overall performance management reviews to include SLA and KPI compliance
- Internal audits of resource management, security vetting procedures, training, communication and adherence to PPM programme
- Health & Safety and Environmental compliance
- Innovation management
- Management of annual periodic programme for site audits
- Management of action plans to implement any improvement initiatives
- Produce monthly reports
- Asset management compliance
- Contingency planning
- Co-ordination of statutory inspections
- Review of monthly call-outs and call priorities, identifying any trends and ensuring compliance with calls matrix
- Sub-contractor management, compliance, performance reviews, training and audits
- To deal with Any HR issues in line with Company procedures
- Partake in Duty Call out rota / Escalation Procedure
- To assist in Tender and Sales opportunities with the Business Development Team
- City & Guilds (HVAC Mechanical and/or Electrical)
- IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (C & G 2381)
- Health & Safety awareness training, IOSH / NEBOSH preferred
- Competent working knowledge of HVAC building systems
- Minimum of ten years previous Managerial experience
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
Personal Aptitude & Skills:
- Ability to clearly communicate work tasks and win the commitment of others to achieving high levels of operational performance.
- Ability to understand the key financial, labour and material variables within the contract budgets in order to maximise the return for the company.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to cost effectively supervise and manage resources available to achieve a high level of customer service.7
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements.
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships.
- Good knowledge of information technology, Windows, spreadsheets, keyboard skills etc.
- Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment.
- Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure
- To liaise with the client, sub-contractors and engineers and to promote a healthy, long term relationship at all levels, and to have all members of the team active in looking after the clients best interests.
The post is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance (Criminal Record Bureau check), at the company?s cost.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Lead Contracts Manager with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959251853