SENIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER - ASSET MANAGEMENT AND REGULATION
The post holder is expected to be educated to degree level and to have good knowledge and experience of working in a FCA regulated environment. Acting as the Fund's expert on FCA Regulation, able to provide advice and assurance through an effective compliance monitoring program of the Fund's GBP15billion investment portfolio, reporting to Senior Managers and Trustees on the progress of the transition of assets in line with the project plan.
The position includes responsibility for:
- Providing assurance to the Fund on the management of its investments in line with its investment strategy through an appropriate investment monitoring program.
- To create, monitor and report on a structured investment compliance monitoring program to comply with the FCA standard reporting able to identify and assess implications for the Fund.
- To lead on the compliance oversight of the transition of assets to LGPS Central from a compliance monitoring aspect.
- To oversee and lead on the compliance oversight of the management of Index Futures and currency hedging.
- To be responsible for the co-ordination of risk analysis across the investment service.
- To collate and prepare reports for the Director and Senior Managers on the Funds performance targets and level of compliance with the set key member services functions and operations administration.
In return we offer excellent development opportunities, plus a range of benefits that include a career average pension scheme.
For more information please contact Lisa Davis on