QSW D&A - plenty of support and supervision
My client, a Local Authority based in the East Midlands is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for their duty team. There is plenty of support and supervision for all of the contractors that work at this Local Authority, which means you will work in an environment which supports you and make you feel motivated and supported to work.
The contract with this Local Authority is a long term contract. Usually they last for more than 6 months so you will get plenty of stability in this role and you don't need to worry about finding your next contract position afterwards.
They are looking for Qualified Social Workers with experience in a Duty team. That is recent. You will be:
1. Working with children and families, communities and carers to make informed decisions
2. Identifying of risk, neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children.
3. Assessing Looked After Children using such as Core, Initial Assessments, Referrals and Section 47 reports
4. Being the Lead professionals in the Assessment, Planning and Review of care plans for children.
What I can offer to you:
- As one of two Consultants for the East Midlands, I have obtained a number of contacts across the East Midlands, meaning you might even get your CV across to roles that aren't even available to other agencies.
- I work directly with Local Authorities, specifically Service Managers, where your CV will be sent directly to their Inbox rather than a portal system.
- You don't have to worry about your CV being lost in an unknown portal; it will be directly in their inbox, with the person who is in charge of hiring.
- This also means I can get quicker feedback for you and move the process along faster.
NonStop can offer you:
- Your own Consultant and point of contact specific to an area in the UK
- CV Review and Cover Letter service as well as advice on the IR35 legislation
- Interview Advice and preparation to help you stand out
- Consultants with knowledge and understanding of the Social Care Industry
- A supportive team who deals with any of your questions
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street gift vouchers. You could make a friend very happy and also have some extra cash for yourself
If you feel as this is the role for you, contact me, Adeola Coker, on the number or email to get in touch and we can start from there. CV must be in word format.