Prince 2, pmp, project manager, ecommerce, retail, web, waterfall, agile, director
I am currently working for one of the UK's largest brands within their Project Management team. This role will be working closely with the Ecommerce division on delivery of a range of projects, from new app releases to product changes. The range of project is so wide that specific experience isn't needed, we just need an experienced project manager who is used to working in a corporate environment and is excellent with man management.
The working hours are 8 - 4.30 and there is no out of hours work. There is a very social team culture and the training and progression programme is 2nd to none.
- Experience of full life cycle development.
- Proven delivery and budget management experience.
- Capable of defining and managing project plans.
- Able to work with multiple methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Prince 2)
- Experience delivering project involving Ecommerce, Web and Mobile Platforms.
This is honestly a great role for a project manager who wants to be at the beginning of a long and very exciting period of growth within ecommerce.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.