Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Staffordshire
Senior Practitioner | Child Protection | Staffordshire
Social Link Recruitment requires an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within a Child Protection team based in Staffordshire.
Due to the nature of this role, our client has specified that candidates who apply for this position must have a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience working in a similar team.
If you are interested in this role, you will need experience of the following:
- Child Protection case work, Care proceedings and permanency planning
- Excellent assessment and report writing skills
- Undertaking initial investigations
- Undertaking core investigations
- Operating under the remit of the Children's Act, 1989
- Attending Child Protection meetings
- Managing a high caseload
- Supporting junior members of the team
To apply for this role, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- A HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- A valid UK driving licence
The salary range is between GBP30-35ph depending on experience.
Social Link Recruitment is a forward thinking, dynamic social care recruitment agency making a difference. We link quality candidates to clients, by building strong and professional relationships with our core focus being that of the end user - people in need.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Amy Archer at Social Link Recruitment.