Waking Night Support Worker
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading providers of support services for people with diverse and complex needs in a residential home? We are looking for a Support Worker to provided one to one care and go the extra mile to make the clients of this residential home feel valued and respected. With flexible shift patterns, great rates of pay, funded qualifications, full training and free parking then this could be the perfect role for you! As a Support Worker you are encouraged to be able to take the clients out as much as possible so driving is essential.
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
- Administering medication
- Food preparation
- Assisting with moving and handling using the aid of wheelchairs.
- Assisting with personal care including bathing and showering.
- Taking clients out including in to the community, day trips and holidays.
- Domestic duties.
Person Specification for Support Worker:
- Flexible working pattern.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Wanting to work towards qualifications.
- Be kind, caring and understanding of each persons individual needs.
- Driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- Full paid training provided by the Company.
- Free parking.
- Meals provided whilst on shift.
- Valid passport required to potentially go away with the clients.
- Paid annual leave.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call Callum Hughes on , alternatively email