Our client, a leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry are looking for a Recruitment Specialist for an exciting new permanent opportunity based in West Midlands.
The main purpose of the Recruitment Specialist is to administer and be the point of contact for the Client and Suppliers to discuss skills and requirements for all open positions/vacancies. The Recruitment Specialist will ensure cost effective and timely placement of all positions and that customer satisfaction is met at all times.
The successful candidate will have a recruitment background and be proficient in using Microsoft Office products.
- Enter new orders and replacements received from Account Manager
- Download reports on a daily basis to monitor open orders and candidates bids
- Liaise with suppliers on a regular basis to discuss job and candidate requirement
- Update orders details and rebroadcast to relevant suppliers
- Pre-screen and route suitable candidates to Manager, ensuring that required skills and education have been met
- Discuss job requirements with Client where necessary
- Schedules interviews on behalf of client and liaise with suppliers on current status
- Prepare reports re: status of orders and bids for AM business review meetings
- Communicating with internal team members to ensure timely placement of position
- Participates in quality initiatives to ensure best practice is always achieved
- Resolve issues that come through the helpdesk from customer or suppliers as assigned
- Work closely with the internal project staff to provide a greater level of customer service
Company benefits include:-
- Business expenses
- 25 days annual leave (pro rota), company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, 20 days full pay sick days (after three months service), salary sacrifice childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now or call Laura for further information!