Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
Allsopp & Allsoppis an international award-winning estate agency with offices located in Coventry, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton and Headquarters in Dubai, collectively employing over 150 members of staff across 6 different divisions globally.
Allsopp & Allsopp have been named in the top 3 of the Forbes Top 100 for Real Estate Agents in the Middle East and are the winners of 22 International Property Awards obtained in the last four years which include winning Best Real Estate Agency in Arabia and more recently Best Lettings Agency in the World.
There is an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant within the UK operation, to work within the HR & Recruitment department reporting directly to the Head of Recruitment.
Title - Recruitment Consultant
Location - Leamington Spa
Salary - GBP14,000 - GBP16,000+ Commission with OTE of GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing candidates: Using a variety of methods such as social media, job boards, internal database and networking
- Screening candidates via phone, email and social media in a professional, confident and friendly manner
- Shortlisting CVs
- Creating candidate shortlists for the Head of Recruitment
- Advertising jobs online through our bespoke media buying platform
- Sourcing suitable vacancies for our vast database of candidates
- Networking, socially and face to face
- Maintaining the recruitment and human resources database
- Diary management
- General administration
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate a proven track record in identifying and converting opportunities. They will be working alongside the Head of Recruitment and will have access to an existing database of candidates, actively looking for a new position either in the UK or in Dubai.
To succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, you should possess the following:
- Previous sales experience either over the phone or face to face
- Target driven
- Money motivated
- Excellent communicator
- Exceptional listening skills
- An excellent work ethic
- A valid UK driving license & own car
Our business has enjoyed fantastic growth and we are continuing to go from strength to strength. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent attention to detail, be a quick learner and be able to use their own initiative.
Full training and development will be offered and as the department grows they will become one of a team of Recruitment Consultants, offering career progression for the right individual and an opportunity to join the department from inception.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you have not received a response within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful.