Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available PA and or strong administrator to join a client based in Nuneaten on a permanent basis part time.
The client is a long standing and highly reputable education organisation based in the heart of Nuneaten close to public transport links with parking available. They van offer a permanent term time only position for strong PA and or administrator to join them on a permanent basis and can offer great benefits.
Key duties of the PA will include but are not limited to; minute taking, filing, document control, agenda setting, distributing material to senior leadership team, supporting managers during meetings, organising events, resource allocation, taking inbound calls, liaising with customers, handling queries, sending out letters, typing up correspondence, and other ad hoc administrative duties for across the team.
The successful candidate will;
- Have worked within a PA role previously and have strong admin and secretarial skills ESSENTIAL
- Be able to manage electronic diaries and take minutes for meetings ESSENTIAL
- Be confident using Microsoft office packages including, word and excel ESSENTIAL
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills ESSENTIAL
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise their own work ESSENTIAL
- Have worked within the public sector before DESIRABLE
- Have worked within education previously DESIRABLE
- Have a valid DBS check in place DESIRABLE
- Be immediately available to start on a part time basis DESIRABLE
GBP16,000 per annum FTE, GBP11,798 pro rata + term time only + Nuneaten + education + public sector + part time + permanent.